I am a face mask that will hydrate and revitalize your skin. Nice to meet you!
KEY INGREDIENTS: Aloe, Zeolite, Raw Shea Butter
- Benefits: Hydrating, Exfoliating, Acne
- Good for: All Skin Types
- Can be used for: Face, Hair, Nails
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel or purée
- 1/2 tablespoon of raw shea butter.
- 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of zeolite powder
- Mix aloe vera with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add in shea butter. If shea butter does not dissolve, heat in microwave or over stove for a few seconds and stir again.
- Mix in zeolite powder and stir until smooth
- Tell me more!
- Aloe is incredibly hydrating and know as the sunburn relief plant. It minimizes painful inflammation and encourages skin growth. It can also help with conditions like eczema and psoriasis!
- Raw shea butter is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that hydrate and heal the skin. It reduces wrinkles, scarring, and inflammatory conditions like eczema or sunburn. Applying it to hair and scalp can also do wonders.
- Zeolite is an excellent detox agent. It is uniquely beneficial though for balancing the skin's pH to achieve a radiant, pore-less complexion.