If you lived through 2000's, you've lived through the activated charcoal movement. We're here to carry on that legacy.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree Oil
- Benefits: Acne, Detox
- Good for: Oily and Combination Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1-2 teaspoon of organic, raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of activated charcoal powder
- 1 tablespoon of Bentonite powder
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- Mix together activated charcoal powder with bentonite powder.
- Pour in filtered water and ACV.
- Mix in tea tree oil. Apply!
- Tell me more!
- Charcoal is similar to bentonite in that it is a strong detoxing agent, excellent in absorbing toxins from the body and our skin! Charcoal can stain light colored fabrics! and possibly counter! Make sure to wash off immediately if you make a mess.
- Tea tree oil is an antimicrobial and commonly used for treating acne.