When's the last time your venti cappuccino did this for your skin?
KEY INGREDIENTS: Organic Coffee Grinds, Raw Milk
- Benefits: Exfoliation, Softening, Anti-Aging
- Good for: Oily, Sensitive and Combination Skin
- Can be used for: Face
- 1 tablespoons of coffee grinds
- 1 tablespoon of raw milk
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- Mix together milk and coffee grinds until you get a thick consistency.
- Mix in honey and stir until smooth.
- Tell me more!
- Raw milk is a powerhouse of vitamins for your skin. The lactic acid in particular helps fight the microbes that cause acne and excessive dirt in your pores. Even Cleopatra used to bath in milk to attain her famously soft skin.
- Coffee grounds are rich in caffeine and antioxidants that have anti-aging effects on our skin, eliminating free radicals and improving our skin elasticity.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. Chock full of antioxidants - it also helps slow down aging, while drawing moisture to your skin!