There's a reason why they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Oats, Honey, Egg White
- Benefits: Moisturizing, Anti-Aging, Cleansing, Minimizing Pores
- Good for: Dry, Combination, and Oily Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair, Nails
- 1/4 cup of boiled oatmeal (cooled)
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of bentonite powder
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- Mix all ingredients and stir until smooth consistency is achieved.
- Tell me more!
- Oatmeal contain saponins, which are known for their intense cleansing properties. Plus, they’re well known for soothing and softening properties on your skin.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. Chock full of antioxidants - it also helps in slowing down aging, while providing moisture for your skin.
- Egg whites are primarily composed of protein, as is our skin! As a result, your skin receives an ultra revitalizing effect. Not to mention, egg whites even your skin tone and brighten your complexion for a natural radiant look.