So remember hearing about that fountain of youth?... Well we still haven't beEn able to find it but this is a close second.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Matcha Green Tea, Egg White, Lemon
- Benefits: Anti-Aging, Firming, Minimizing Pores
- Good for: Oily and Sensitive Skin
- Can be used for: Face
- 1 tablespoon of filtered water
- 2 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder (or steeped green tea if matcha green tea powder is unavailable)
- 1-1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1 egg white (yolk removed)
- 1 tablespoon of Bentonite powder
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- Mix together lemon juice and bentonite powder.
- Add in olive oil and stir until relatively combined.
- Add in raw honey.
Tell me more!
- Egg whites have a tightening and anti-aging effect. Excellent for minimizing pores and an ultra revitalizing effect.
- Lavender oil soothes sensitive skin.
- Green tea is packed with antioxidants, Catechins, that provide anti aging benefits. Matcha green tea is a more potent form.
- Lemons, packed with vitamin C, provide a brightening effect. They are especially good for blackheads and acne.