Hi! biscus is an excellent agent for glowing, happy skin. You too, can be as pretty as a hibiscus flower!
KEY INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus, Yogurt, Lavender Oil
- Benefits: Exfoliation, Detox, Anti-Aging, Brightening
- Good for: Oily, Dry and Combination Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- 1/3 cup of steeped hibiscus tea
- 1 tablespoon of bentonite powder
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- Mix hibiscus tea and yogurt together. And help yourself to a cup!
- Mix in bentonite powder until smooth.
- Finish with lavender oil.
- Tell me more!
- Hibiscus is considered on of the most powerful anti-aging plants alive. Full of antioxidants, it fights skin damage and increases circulation. The end result - revived, stunning skin.
- Yogurt has lactic acid that reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and dissolves dead skin while tightening pores.
- Lavender oil is often used to treat inflammatory skin issues like acne, eczema and psoriasis. It’s also a natural destressant, providing aromatic relief to those in need.