Because that's what you are, baby. And we're going to help you shine like one.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Strawberries, Kiwi Papaya
- Benefits: Brightening, Softening, Cleansing
- Good for: Oily Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- ◦ 2-3 ripe organic strawberries (make sure to get organic to avoid any nasty pesticides!) ◦ 1/3 organic kiwi ◦ 1/4 ripe organic papaya (mashed) ◦ 1 teaspoon of avocado oil ◦ 1/2 tablespoon of bentonite ◦ 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix together activated charcoal powder with bentonite powder.
- Pour in filtered water and ACV.
- Mix in tea tree oil. Apply!
- Tell me more!
- ACV restores the pH level and beta-carotene to counter skin damage. It can be used as spot treatment for age spots, pimples, or acne scars.
- Geranium oil treats acne, sun damage, and inflammatory conditions. It dates back to Cleopatra’s time.
- Cinnamon is highly effective for acne and boosting circulation for quicker healing.
- Turmeric is a great inflammatory agent. It largely helps conditions like acne and psoriasis. The ingredient is Curcumin - high in antioxidants to slow down cell damage.