Warning: If you've got a sweet tooth, then this mask is NOT for you. Because you will consume it entirely before it reaches your face. You've been warned.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Brown Sugar, Sweet Almond Oil, Raw Honey
- Benefits: Exfoliation, Hydration, Sun Damage
- Good for: Dry Skin and Sensitive Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2-3 drops of sweet almond oil (must be sweet because there is a bitter variant)
- Mix honey and brown sugar.
- Mix in coconut oil until smooth. Finish with sweet almond oil.
- Tell me more!
- Almond Oil has a host of benefits. Just a few of them are cleansing, reversing oxidative and UV stress, and relieving eczema and psoriasis. Did you know they can also help with dark circles and bags under your eyes?
- Sweet almond oil has high content of vitamin A and E, which can remove dirt from deep within your skin’s pores and even prevent future acne.
- Brown sugar isa n excellent exfoliant. It’s fine enough to be safe for sensitive skin, but also strong enough to scrub away dead skin cells for a healthier glow. Plus, your cheeks taste like candy. Win-win.