I need at least one avocado toast per day, and one avocado face mask per week. I don't think that's asking for too much.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Avocado, Avocado Oil, Raw Honey
- Benefits: Hydrating, Softening, Acne, Minimizing Pores
- Good for: Oily, dry, and combination skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- Tell me more!
- Mash the avocado until relatively smooth.
- Stir in honey. When blended in, add lemon juice.
- Finish with lavender oil.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial so it’s great for acne treatment. Chock full of antioxidants - it also helps in slowing aging, while moisturizing your skin.
- Avocados are one of the richest sources of monounsaturated fats like oleic acid. It’s incredibly efficient at hydration, treating acne, and anti-aging.
- The honey and lemon work in this mask work in tandem to brighten the skin giving a glowing complexion, while the avocado moisturizes.