Who here has recently heard a bad yolk? The last time you cracked up? Anyone? Haha! Sorry, we had to...
KEY INGREDIENTS: Egg White, Lemon
- Benefits: Acne, Tightening, Minimize Pores
- Good for: Dry, Combination, and Oily Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair, Nails
- 1/2-1 squeezed lemon
- 1 egg white (separate egg white from yolk)
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix all ingredients and stir until smooth consistency is achieved.
- Save extra contents in a jar and label “mayonnaise” (Ha! Sorry we couldn’t help ourselves…)
- Tell me more!
- Egg whites have been long known to have a tightening effect on your skin creating an anti-aging effect. Furthermore, they’re excellent for minimizing pores and blemishes. Your skin receives an ultra revitalizing effect.
- Lemons, packed with vitamin C, provide a brightening effect for your skin. They are especially good for blackheads and acne.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. Chock full of antioxidants - it also helps in slowing down aging, while providing moisture for your skin.