Why wait for someone to bring you flowers? Time to get some for yourself.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Rose Water, Whole Fat Yogurt, Raw Honey
- Benefits: Cleansing, Anti-Aging, Minimizing Pores
- Good for: Oily, Dry and Combination Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- 2 tablespoons of 100% rose water. You can make at home by steeping dried rose petals in hot water for 15 minutes.
- 5-6 rose petals
- 1 tablespoon of whole fat organic yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Bentonite powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of raw honey
- Mash rose petals into yogurt.
- Add rose water and bentonite. Mix until smooth.
- Finish with honey. Stir until smooth.
- Tell me more!
- Rose water dates back to Cleopatra’s time. It helps maintain the skin’s pH and control excess oil. The result is strengthened, revitalized, and hydrated skin. It’s antibacterial properties also helps heal scars and acne.
- Rose petals contain natural oils and sugars that will lock moisture into dry skin cells.
- Yogurt is full of benefits for the skin. The lactic acid will dissolve dead skin cells and tighten pores. Not to mention also moisture, fight acne, brighten, and reduce fine lines.