Shea can say whatever shea wants as long as shea keeps working her magic.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Raw Shea Butter, Montmorillonite, Coconut Oil
- Benefits: Moisturizing, Anti-Aging, Sun Damage
- Good for: Dry or Sun Damaged Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair
- 1-2 teaspoons of raw shea butter (may consider lesser amount if prone to break out)
- 1 tablespoon of rosewater
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 2 drops of Geranium oil
- 2 teaspoons of Montmorillonite clay
- Melt raw shea butter over low heat. Stir in coconut oil.
- Stir in montmorillonite clay and rosewater.
- Finish with geranium oil.
- Tell me more!
- Raw shea butter is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that hydrate and heal the skin. It reduces wrinkles, scarring, and inflammatory conditions like eczema or sunburn. Applying it to hair and scalp can also do wonders.
- Coconut oil is packed with nutrition for glowing, hydrated skin, and can even add volume to your hair for a vibrant look.
- Geranium oil dates back to Cleopatra’s time. It does wonders for anti-aging and reduces inflammatory conditions. It even increases your skin’s ability to ward off harmful UV rays! The result? Bright, healthy skin.