Feeling a little red from a full day's fun in the sun? Quick - we have the remedy for you. (And it works magic)
KEY INGREDIENTS: Aloe, Tomato, Zeolite, Geranium
- Benefits: Sun Damage, Acne, Dandruff, Hair Loss
- Good for: Sun Damaged, Dry, and Combination Skin
- Can be used for: Face, Hair, Nail
- 1/2 organic tomato juice or purée
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel or purée
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey or raw shea butter
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 drops of Geranium oil
- 2 tablespoons of zeolite powder
- Mix all ingredients except zeolite clay. Stir until smooth consistency is achieved.
- Add in zeolite powder and whisk together.
- Tell me more!
- Tomatoes' key antioxidant lycopene improves the ability to protect against UV rays and alleviate inflammation from a burn. Geranium oil similarly increases the skin's ability to ward off UV rays. Rubbing tomato juice in your hair and nails also promotes growth and strength.
- Olive oil is incredibly rich in antioxidants, particularly polyphenolics, that prevent and reverse skin damage. In addition, it gives you a nice bronze color if used as an aftersun. It works in tandem with the tomato juice when applied to hair and nails to promote length and strength. Can someone say win-win?